Thursday, January 10, 2008

All your answers about creating dvd vcd tools guide ...

What is this site about?
This site will help you to make your own VideoCDsSVCDsDVDs, DivX, XviD, HD etc that can be played on your standalone DVD Player from video sources like DVD, Video, TV, DV, Cam or downloaded movie clips like AVI, DivX, XviD, WMV, Flash, etc.


How to make a VCD, information about software players, downloads, DivX and a forum with tips on creating DVD and VCD movies.

Here's an example of what you can find in there:

Using DVD Shrink to extract ONLY THE MOVIE (flash)

Using DVD Shrink to backup ONLY THE MOVIE, which allows it to use all the DVD-R disk space for the movie, yielding a higher bitrate, which leads to... A higher quality video! 

Link
http://rogertango.com/winkprojects/dvdshrink/ 

Tools used
DVD Shrink

Conversion
DVD to DVD 

Sections
How to backup DVD to DVD±R/W Basic
Newbie DVD to DVD backup guides

Here's some more:

Avi to Ac3 user guide

PS3 H.264 Conversion Guide

DVD to iPoD/PSP/phone with permanent subtitles using DVDFab 4

PSP/PS3/Xbox video conversion using RipBot264

Edit a VOB/DVD without Intermediate Files


This site is amazing and really help me to create my dvd divx HDdvd content.
Go have a look its a must at www.videohelp.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is it possible to burn HD dvds right NOW?
If i shoot something at 1440 x 1080, are there burners out there and media that will allow me to make a hd dvd? Or do I even need a special burner? Can I just use my regular one with HD media? Maybe it depends on the software and if you can input the settings for that resoultion. I see that those BluRay discs hold a lot more info... but use a blue lazer instead of a red one. So I guess that means I would need a bluray burner or some other HD burner.

All I know is I can shoot HD stuff but once its edited, I can't do anything with it. It sjust on the computer. I can make a WMV HD file but thats about it. I'm just wondering if I should even shoot HD since its gonna be downconverted anyway. I know you will get better color sampling and stuff from starting out in HD but when I look at HD stuff exported at 720 x 480 it doesn't look any better than shooting SD in the first place. And just sticking with SD will allow much faster rendering times.

What should I do or any advice?

Anonymous said...

Plextor releases world's first BluRay burner: http://www.plextor.be/
Technically you can burn HD content to ordinary DVD but there's no stand-alone DVD player for playback such stream.
For now it's good to hold your HD footage on hard drive and wait until HD-burners come. Yes, it takes huge space, but downconverting HD to SD makes no sense.